- Winners of Korea.net Reader Satisfaction Survey
- 2015 Notice of Supporting Communities of Korean Culture
- View Optimization Guide for Korea.net
- Korea.net is managed by the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS).
- Notice of end of service
- Korea.net's Facebook page 'Korea Clickers' essay contest
- Design Korea fair to attract international designers, buyers
- Int'l Contest for Creative Asian Stories 2014
- Casting Call for CJ E&M's MissKorea2
- The 3rd KAFLA Charity Walkathon & Amazing Village Race
- Notice of service interruption
- Job Opening - English Editor
- Introducing Korea.net social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Scribd, F...
- G20 Seoul Summit 2010 Contest Winners